
I am sick of winter...
I am SO sick of blah snowy days, or ultra freezing days.
I am sick of shoveling, salt on my car, having to park in my yard creating huge ruts in my grass, exorbinant Cilco bills, sick kids, sick boyfriends, and travel restrictions.
I am ready for spring.
I am ready for renewal.
For happier, warmer days.
Using the grill, Bubba playing in the yard, birds chirping, fresh cut grass and happier days.
I am blue.
Boyfriend bought a house and is stressed. We have had very limited time together because of -as I stated before, sickness, weather and his closing on the house.
I miss him.
And I think I am losing him.
Maybe it is all because I ran out of pills and went off of them for a week...who knows.
My neuroticism knows no bounds, afterall.
I just know that I am pretty blue, depressed, sad, and worried.
I am desperately trying to climb out of this seemingly dreary existance, but it's been difficult.
I need a change in atmosphere and weather and I need to be graduated and on to bigger, better things.
The irony is that the one thing I don't desire change for is my relationship status.
But that may be changing whether I like it or not.
I won't go into details, let's just say that a stalemate has been created and I am not sure how to break through it.
So...if I am not blogging much, now you know why.
I just don't have a creative bone right now, as much as I have tried to.
I just want the long winter to end and the spring to begin...
With boyfriend still by my side.
Here's to hoping...
-Jaded
Comments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXARdPb4YBs
Hugs Jaded!
HUGS as always! :o)
-T