
If there is a blogger bash...sorry kids...not gonna do it this time, or the next most likely.
Drama can kiss my arse, quite frankly.
Although, I will miss seeing a few of you there...Flam, IDNKM, PH, Ramble, Jen, and EBB namely.
I guess I am just not willing to be sitting with the shit stirrers, and the regular bloggers who CLAIM to be "nobody important" by posting anonymously and causing problems. I also have no interest in seeing someone there who I THOUGHT was a friend but really just turned out to be just another jerk who throws friends away.
I will say no more on the topic. Just know that I will be thinking of my friends while you are there.
Everyone keep it civil and have a great time.
:o)
Peace to ALL.
-Jaded
Comments
Too bad you didn't get there though. ;o)
No...no issues really...there is just drama in the blog circles around here, it's ridiculous.
I stay way clear of it all though. I like to consider myself drama free.
And thanks for following!
Glad to have you. :o)