Skip to main content

Update to the 4 people who still read me. LOL





So this has been a hella month.

I will begin with the engagement...






HA! Just kidding...had ya goin there, though...didn't I?

Now that we are all awake... I can explain the real month of being the bad, neglectful mommy of this here blog.
It was my birthday month and I had many plans on the weekends. I turned 38...creeping ever closer to 40 with every breath.
SO not happy about it, either.

Just last Saturday, I had a bash at Martini's on Water Street, with my good buddies, Jammsammich, and multiple friends and family members.
I was floored that so many people showed up.
I wanted to do the whole Sally Field speech and recite: "You like me...you really, really like me!"
I was surely drunk enough to do so, lemme tell ya. ;o) I posted some pics...that pretty much says it all.

But then again...so were the many others there.
We all had a great time.
This is the first birthday in years that I can honestly say that.


I also spent a weekend with D and we went to the drive in, AND, of course- we watched very little of the movie, as you can imagine.
From what I remember of Star Trek...it was pretty good.

Oh and I am FINALLY on vacation.
This entire week.
I am so stoked.

This coming Thursday, me and the Bubba head to Chicago for amusement park fun.
And speaking of Bub, he started baseball...which has practice 2 days a week and games on Tuesdays and Saturdays. He is going to play shortstop. ;o)


Oh and last but not least...
Riverfest.

Yes, Mother T has been contracted by my old employers The EP Chamber to promote, organize and Coordinate the event...which gets larger every year.
This event was MY baby when I worked for the chamber and as it was NOT successful last year-AT ALL (without me being on board)
This year, they have asked me to come and build it back up to a successful showing.

A quick plug:
August 29th East Peoria Riverfront Park- Carnival, food, beer, and entertainment provied by yours truly: GetRocked Entertainment.

Band lineup:
Uncle Pucker
Rachel's Hippo
and
Mister Sister

Family friendly event...bring the kids.
ONLY 3 dollars to get in the door, and kids under 12 are free...with an adult.

So, as you can clearly see I am a BUSY BUSY girl.

The status with D is the same, and I am just working, and living the best way I know how.

Struggling to pay bills and struggling to attain inner peace.
Yeah...

So...that's the update for now.
When things calm down, I will be back in full force with greater details.
Hope everyone is having a great late spring/early summer.

Last thought-
"All work and no play makes Jaded a dull girl..."

Dull as ever-
Jaded

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take The Wheel.

This is NOT an ode to a country song. Or, a religious jaunt. Hell to the no. Although, I do like the titled, aforementioned song. It's a good fable about letting go, letting God...you know, that old jazz.  It's a mantra.  That said, I had an epiphany today.  It's a good one, bear with me.  I've talked about my frenemy, ad nauseum. I know-it's getting pretty boring. I wish I could say, in my life, she's just as boring as hearing about her, but alas...the one thing she isn't is THAT.  Well, I have been through a lot of psychotherapy in my life-since early childhood. I struggled with ADHD and ODD as a child-which led my parents to take me in the first time. Keep in mind-these were the days that there were no IEP's, no accommodations, no sympathy for that devil. ADHD had no name, other than-hyperactivity, or "spirited"  So, the conclusion many parents came to was- my child must be mentally ill. What else could it be?  So, they took me in, and began...

Laughable...Truly Laughable...

Just a quick little ditty today: I checked the lady's blog today to see if anything else had been copied... No...nothing. I guess she figured she would stop her retarted-ness for now. BUT... I did read something VERY interesting. Apparently this chick who is very "intelligent" and wise beyond her years, and well-versed in EVERYTHING thinks that it is OK to trap her boyfriend into staying with her by letting him go off inside her without a condom. Such wise words... HA. And I'm the dishonest one? Spare me... I won't be going back after today...I just wanted to have one last look to see if she was chilling out. And I wont be commenting either way on her personal life any longer...I guess I just found that interesting. I'll stop with the drama now...I promise. Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas with their families, and please have a happy and SAFE new years. One love to ALL- Jaded

Just When....

....You thought it was safe. ;o) Yes, my friends...as some will be disapointed and some will be happy...for better or for worse...I have returned. I began another blog, but decided that in the interest of time and for the sheer fact that I am a lazy lazy girl...I will not be going to all the hassle of exporting all of my old posts there. I also have decided that I will not be letting a few petty people out there...and drama stop me from doing this...which I love. Truth be told I miss my friends here...my TRUE friends. So...as I said before...here I am. YAY!!!! BOOOOOO!!!! Whichever side of the coin you fall on there, I could give two shits. I am here because I miss my blog...plain and simple...read or don't, comment or don't. Yep...don't really care either way. So...HI! How is everyone??? LOL. And even cooler...those of you who are thinking to themselves right at this moment that I am quite possibly manic, or even Bi-polar-I don't care about THAT either. TA DAAAAAA!!!!...