Skip to main content

Yeah...In a Perfect World...


My perfect world

In my perfect world I have the following things:

Well, first off, I am blissfully happy....wouldn't that be nice?

I have a custom-built home complete with a fenced-in back yard.
A kitchen with an island, (or breakfast bar) a dishwasher, and a fridge with the freezer on the bottom. (you know the ones that open like a drawer?) OMG...BLISS!!!!
A stand mixer, a blinged-out food processor and all of the needed tools to cook to my hearts desire.

Logan's bedroom would have a mural of whatever he chose (painted by myself, of course)
his own computer and a large desk/study area. Oh and a Wii, and a PS3. (just because)
A complete Peavey drum kit, and a few Les Pauls in the other corner.
Lessons of both twice a week...
Football camp with the Pittsburgh Steelers...that would be cool too.

My own office with a TON of books to choose from, my own fax, copy and printer.
A computer that works efficiently, with enough speed to get it done right.

A housekeeper...
Just once a week, to come in and tidy the place.
Sweep, vacuum, and dust.

A new car...preferably TWO of them-one a mini van or SUV for traveling and for the winter months.
And a Toyota Corolla for the rest of the time. ( I know....I'm not really THAT ambitious, am I?)

A man in my life who makes me laugh, and does things for me "just because" handsome...but not too overly good-looking. Fabulous in bed. Loves my kid to pieces, and loves and needs me.
Taller than me-of course. I don't consider short men-mostly because I am a tall lady.
White collar guy.
(Not that I have anything against blue collar guys, please don't misunderstand)
I just like the white collar hours a little better, and there is no dealing with dirty, or grungy blackened hands, or black fingernails, or even...the worry of injury.
He doesn't have to make more than me, either...income is not important to me as long as he provides and takes care of his family-period.

I would work from home, of course.

Event planning and promotion.

A school bus that drops Bub off directly in front of my home, where I can be waiting for him every day after school.

Vacations!
I want to take vacations to Disney World, The Bahamas, Ireland, and Las Vegas.
Two week vacations!!!!

A lawn service that comes once every two weeks to mow, trim, and spray for outside buggies.

I want dinner parties, and season tickets to the theater.
I want 1 regular season pair of tickets to see the Steelers, and one 1 regular season pair of tix to the team of his choice. (hoping that he's a football freak like me!)
Then I would also like to see the Superbowl at least once.

Speaking of sports...
I would also like to go to the NCAA Final Four.

In my perfect world...I would look EXACTLY the same (except maybe some dental work done)
and my guy loves me anyway, and thinks I am still sinfully sexy.

Peace...there would be no people dying right now...in a war we have no business in the middle of.

No more childhood cancer.
No more Global Warming because everyone is doing their part to fix the environment.

Every once in awhile I would like to have a "shopping day" (not every week...just occasionally)
where my BFF's and I go to the spa, get our hair and nails did ghetto fabulous, go to lunch, shopping (and not worrying about the budget- REMEMBER this is not all of the time...just like once or twice a year)
And then we all go to the movies and laugh our heads off at some silly romantic comedy
Then I would come home to my man and the kid who have ordered pizza and breadsticks for all of us.

In my perfect world I would like to be able to buy Christmas gifts.
I mean...gifts for ALL of my immediate family and ALL of my close friends without ever having to step foot into the dollar store to do it.

Sex...at least 3 times a week. Good sex. Fabulous sex.

An RV...for once a year camping trip somewhere close...not Yellowstone or anything like that.
Just take off for a long weekend once or twice a year, and camp in comfort.

Family portraits every year for my Christmas cards.

OH yeah...and did I say I was blissfully happy?

Yeah...that's in my perfect world as well.

Last thought-
"Seek perfection in simplicty..."
-Sonja Van Dyke

I don't think this is asking too much, is it? ;o)
-Jaded

Comments

IDNKM said…
You are already getting your perfect world with regard to global warming.

Check this link.

Popular posts from this blog

Laughable...Truly Laughable...

Just a quick little ditty today: I checked the lady's blog today to see if anything else had been copied... No...nothing. I guess she figured she would stop her retarted-ness for now. BUT... I did read something VERY interesting. Apparently this chick who is very "intelligent" and wise beyond her years, and well-versed in EVERYTHING thinks that it is OK to trap her boyfriend into staying with her by letting him go off inside her without a condom. Such wise words... HA. And I'm the dishonest one? Spare me... I won't be going back after today...I just wanted to have one last look to see if she was chilling out. And I wont be commenting either way on her personal life any longer...I guess I just found that interesting. I'll stop with the drama now...I promise. Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas with their families, and please have a happy and SAFE new years. One love to ALL- Jaded

Not That Girl...

So I have been watching this marathon of wedding-based movies all day today on TBS. And maybe I shouldn't be. Mostly because all at once I love them, and get terribly depressed at the end of them. What exactly is it that depresses me? Let's analyze, shall we? It isn't so much about the marriage part as it is the love, I guess. I grew up thinking that marriage is something that happens to everyone...no matter what. In my sheltered childhood exsistence I guess it never occured to me that some people in the world do NOT get married at all. Some choose it- Some wait too long- and some just weren't meant to find their soulmate (if there is such a thing) My whole marriage fantasy was never about the big party, the head over heels giddy love, the pomp, or anything like that. My marriage fantasy has always, and I mean this...always been about knowing that there is someone out there that "gets" you. There is someone out there that loves you so deeply that they are w...

Just When....

....You thought it was safe. ;o) Yes, my friends...as some will be disapointed and some will be happy...for better or for worse...I have returned. I began another blog, but decided that in the interest of time and for the sheer fact that I am a lazy lazy girl...I will not be going to all the hassle of exporting all of my old posts there. I also have decided that I will not be letting a few petty people out there...and drama stop me from doing this...which I love. Truth be told I miss my friends here...my TRUE friends. So...as I said before...here I am. YAY!!!! BOOOOOO!!!! Whichever side of the coin you fall on there, I could give two shits. I am here because I miss my blog...plain and simple...read or don't, comment or don't. Yep...don't really care either way. So...HI! How is everyone??? LOL. And even cooler...those of you who are thinking to themselves right at this moment that I am quite possibly manic, or even Bi-polar-I don't care about THAT either. TA DAAAAAA!!!!...