A new year...a new dawn.
I have "interest" from a publisher (which will remain nameless for now) to begin my book.
I am now deep in the throes of writing a proposal to interest an agent.
I have 6 I am looking into pursuing. Two out of Chicago and the rest New York.
I have a new twitter account to promote and garner followers.
Please follow!
And please check into my blog where I will be posting snippets of chapters. (Sneak previews, if you will)
The book will be semi-fictional (which means...not quite a memoir.) Basically, my life as a single mom and dating and everything in between with embellishment to spice it up a bit.
But, the embellishment is mostly changed names and some small extras for comic effect.
Cause you know Jadedgirl...she likes to be a smart ass. ;o)
My twitter account is under Jadedgirl, of course...Look me up and Follow!
Please. I need all the help I can get. LOL (like you didn't already know this?)
Thanks, my lovelies!
-Jaded
I have "interest" from a publisher (which will remain nameless for now) to begin my book.
I am now deep in the throes of writing a proposal to interest an agent.
I have 6 I am looking into pursuing. Two out of Chicago and the rest New York.
I have a new twitter account to promote and garner followers.
Please follow!
And please check into my blog where I will be posting snippets of chapters. (Sneak previews, if you will)
The book will be semi-fictional (which means...not quite a memoir.) Basically, my life as a single mom and dating and everything in between with embellishment to spice it up a bit.
But, the embellishment is mostly changed names and some small extras for comic effect.
Cause you know Jadedgirl...she likes to be a smart ass. ;o)
My twitter account is under Jadedgirl, of course...Look me up and Follow!
Please. I need all the help I can get. LOL (like you didn't already know this?)
Thanks, my lovelies!
-Jaded
Comments