Just a quick little ditty today:
I checked the lady's blog today to see if anything else had been copied...
No...nothing. I guess she figured she would stop her retarted-ness for now.
BUT...
I did read something VERY interesting.
Apparently this chick who is very "intelligent" and wise beyond her years, and well-versed in EVERYTHING thinks that it is OK to trap her boyfriend into staying with her by letting him go off inside her without a condom.
Such wise words...
HA.
And I'm the dishonest one?
Spare me...
I won't be going back after today...I just wanted to have one last look to see if she was chilling out.
And I wont be commenting either way on her personal life any longer...I guess I just found that interesting.
I'll stop with the drama now...I promise.
Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas with their families, and please have a happy and SAFE new years.
One love to ALL-
Jaded
I checked the lady's blog today to see if anything else had been copied...
No...nothing. I guess she figured she would stop her retarted-ness for now.
BUT...
I did read something VERY interesting.
Apparently this chick who is very "intelligent" and wise beyond her years, and well-versed in EVERYTHING thinks that it is OK to trap her boyfriend into staying with her by letting him go off inside her without a condom.
Such wise words...
HA.
And I'm the dishonest one?
Spare me...
I won't be going back after today...I just wanted to have one last look to see if she was chilling out.
And I wont be commenting either way on her personal life any longer...I guess I just found that interesting.
I'll stop with the drama now...I promise.
Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas with their families, and please have a happy and SAFE new years.
One love to ALL-
Jaded
Comments
I'm so glad that everyone (including you- dear Ramble) is coming aboard. I was really starting to worry that I was losing all of you due to circumstances. So...to you and all of you who have made the effort to come back and read me...I truly love you all!
I hope everyone has a safe, and as always fabulous new year.
HUGE HUGS!
-T
New Year...be happy!
Happy New year, Sue!
:o)
T
-Jaded
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=41450&topic=12455
Happy New Year! :)
Happy New Year to you as well!
-Jaded
Thanks for posting; it has cleared up a lot of confusion.
I hope you had a nice New Years Eve.
Jennifer
Hope you had a happy new year as well, hon.
Much love-
Jaded
Ms. PH
I was pretty bummed, But I am Ok now. I miss Out on a Limb, but will find my new home a good one I am sure.
And they are just that...a bunch a bastards! :o)
Hugs-
T