
Just a quick little funny note...
Saturday afternoon was spent in the relaxing ambiance of the local Chuck E Cheese establishment.
Doug and I thought that we should do something with both of the kids and have some "leisure" time. Yeah...
Anyway, as we were standing in line to order our pizza/token combo, I was running my fingers through my Bubba's hair. All of a sudden, I realized that my fingers had some kind of goo on them. I asked Bub what in the world had he put in his hair. (From experience, I knew that he had a penchant for getting into moms hair products in an effort to "spike" his already too short hair.) He then looked up at me and said: "Chill, mom...it's only gel." I thought about that for a moment, and said in retort: "Uh...Logan...I don't have any hair gel...I don't use it." He then said: "Well, I don't know...it was in the bathroom." I smelled his hair and couldn't recognize the scent at all, so I scolded him for getting into my things (again) and then shrugged it off figuring that it was my "Frizz Ease" hair treatment, and we went on to our merry game playing, pizza chowing ways.
So tonight as Bubba was taking a bath, I remembered what he had done and decided to ask him why he had gotten into my stuff again. He said he was sorry, and what he had used was in his room on the shelf by his RC car. I raised my voice a bit here, as I was a LOT peeved that he had taken it out of my cosmetics bag. So, I griped him out (again) and went into his room to get it and put it back where it belongs. I walked into his room and looked at the shelf...
HOLY SHIT!
What my adorable son had put into his hair was NOT Frizz serum.
What my adorable, curious, heathen had out into his hair was none other than:
KY WARMING PERSONAL LUBRICANT.
HOLY SHIT! (Did I say that already?)
I wanted to laugh, but I held it in and casually strolled into the bathroom with the bottle in my hand. I asked: "Is this what you used on your hair, Bubba?" He said: "Yes, mom...I already told you that." Then I asked: "Did it feel funny on your head when you put it on?" And he answered: "Yeah, actually mom...it was tingly, and I thought...WOW...you must have spent a LOT of money on that stuff, it really makes your hair stand up good!" It made his hair stand up good....OMG!
At that reply I could NOT contain my laughter any longer...and cracked up so hard that I think a little pee came out...
He then was full of questions as to why I was laughing, and I explained that it wasn't hair gel, it was a product for adults. He then replied, "Oh...Ok mom...am I in trouble, then?" I sputtered out "No Bubba...just stay out of my things, please."
Come to find out later that he "found" it in my underwear (Goodie) drawer, and NOT in the bathroom as he had originally stated...ahem...so add lying to the list of kid-transgressions.
HOLY SHIT!
I wonder what else he saw in there???!!! Shudder the thought...I wasn't even going to ask.
So, that was my adventure for the evening...my kid is a riot sometimes, and I am SO embarassed!
Oh well...live and learn I suppose.
Adventures in hair gel...who knew????
Last thought-
"Never underestimate a child's ability to get into more trouble."
-Martin Mull
I'm sure my mother is getting a good laugh out of this one from heaven...UGHHH.
-Jaded
Comments
If I Had $1000000
I'd build a tree fort in our yard.
If I Had $1000000
You could help, it wouldn't be that hard.
If I Had $1000000
Maybe we could put put a little tiny fridge in there somewhere
([Talking:] We could just go up there and hang out.
Like open the fridge and stuff, and there'd be foods laid out for us
With little pre-wrapped sausages and things. Mmmmm.
They have pre-wrapped sausages but they don't have pre-wrapped bacon.
Well can you blame them? Yeah)
. . .
If I Had $1000000 (If I Had $1000000)
I'd buy you a monkey (haven't you always wanted a monkey?)
If I Had $1000000 I'd buy your love
If I Had $1000000, If I Had $1000000
If I Had $1000000, If I Had $1000000
I'd be rich.
Great tune.