My babies in the blue are just the shizzle!!!!!First game won by 30+ points, and again tonight beating Arizona by 30 points...AND scoring OVER 100 points in both games. Un-Freakin-Believeable!
nd alas....Poor poor Duke. Victims of their own bad ball playing succumbed to West Virginia. Just goes to show ya, you CANNOT win a basketball game on 3 point shooters alone. SIGH.
I'm bummed for my brackets being killed on that choice (I should've known better, honestly) BUT wonderfully elated that all those completely obnoxious Duke fans went home shedding a tear. Don't get me wrong...Duke has a great program, and some class players have come out of there, AND Coach K is a great guy, and a VERY skilled coach. BUT the fans and students at Duke are the most retarted, obnoxious, stunningly annoying group of people to walk the planet. (WHEW...Now that I have THAT off my chest)
Oh and one more thing...I didn't cry much when Ohio State didn't get a bid to the the dance this year either. HA!
So Memphis holds on loosely, and UCLA is the big scare this year...that Collison is a machine!
All the number one seeds are still in tact, but non as impressive as my boys! (especially Ty Lawson and Hansborough)
GO HEELS!!!!!!!!!!
Last thought-
"NCAA Basketball is the second most exciting indoor sport, and the other one shouldn't have spectators."
-Dick Vertleib
Still having fits of "madness"-
Jaded
Still having fits of "madness"-
Jaded
Comments