As I believe that the drama has now faded. And I trust that a certain psycho stalker (and her cult-like chanting followers) from another state are now grown up and stopping the nonsense, I have decided to once again take my blog public.
Hopefully there will be no more craziness.
But, erring on the side of caution I will only ask this: If you stumble upon me, OR you check out my link from another bloggers blog...please send me an email requesting to be added to my readers list, just in case I have to go back to the cloak and dagger B.S. again because of weirdos with nothing better to do from another state.
I would be happy to add you...
And that way if I have to go private again, you will still be able to read if I do.
And anyone who would like to link me from their place, please feel free.
Again, one last comment to the crazy people:
The next time this happens, I will NOT be kind, and I will sick my 7 foot tall bad ass Lawyer named "Meat" all over your weenie ass.
You have been warned.
Anyway...going public on Friday, the next entry you guys see will also be able to be read by everyone.
Thank you all for the kindness, love and support through all this nastiness. I am so glad that you all stayed with me.
One love as always-
Jaded
Hopefully there will be no more craziness.
But, erring on the side of caution I will only ask this: If you stumble upon me, OR you check out my link from another bloggers blog...please send me an email requesting to be added to my readers list, just in case I have to go back to the cloak and dagger B.S. again because of weirdos with nothing better to do from another state.
I would be happy to add you...
And that way if I have to go private again, you will still be able to read if I do.
And anyone who would like to link me from their place, please feel free.
Again, one last comment to the crazy people:
The next time this happens, I will NOT be kind, and I will sick my 7 foot tall bad ass Lawyer named "Meat" all over your weenie ass.
You have been warned.
Anyway...going public on Friday, the next entry you guys see will also be able to be read by everyone.
Thank you all for the kindness, love and support through all this nastiness. I am so glad that you all stayed with me.
One love as always-
Jaded
Comments