I'm NOT slipping back into a depression...
But I am a little bummed these days.
Of course, you might have guessed that it has everything to do with Christmas fast approaching.
I'm really not sure how I am gonna pull it off this year.
I'm almost to the point where I am worried that I am going to have to tell Bubba that there is no Santa Claus cause at least then I can explain why there are no Christmas presents under the tree this year and he doesn't think Santa forgot him.
I'm not sure what's worse honestly...taking away his childhood innocence, or seeing his face on Christmas morning when there is nothing under the tree.
Cause honestly...it's presents or they repo my car, take away my washer and dryer, and I get my wages garnished.
Tough choice, huh?
Geez...it just never seems to get easier.
Hopefully the pawn shop is feeling generous (I have a slightly worn print/fax/copier to get rid of)...but with the economy, I doubt it.
Sigh. It never ends.
Again, Happy Thanksgiving everyone...eat turkey for me! I'll be working on the big day (I don't get paid holidays yet) sitting in front of my computer eating the usual Hungry Man Dinner, with not another soul in the building. UGH. Fun Fun...
Gobble Gobble-
Jaded
But I am a little bummed these days.
Of course, you might have guessed that it has everything to do with Christmas fast approaching.
I'm really not sure how I am gonna pull it off this year.
I'm almost to the point where I am worried that I am going to have to tell Bubba that there is no Santa Claus cause at least then I can explain why there are no Christmas presents under the tree this year and he doesn't think Santa forgot him.
I'm not sure what's worse honestly...taking away his childhood innocence, or seeing his face on Christmas morning when there is nothing under the tree.
Cause honestly...it's presents or they repo my car, take away my washer and dryer, and I get my wages garnished.
Tough choice, huh?
Geez...it just never seems to get easier.
Hopefully the pawn shop is feeling generous (I have a slightly worn print/fax/copier to get rid of)...but with the economy, I doubt it.
Sigh. It never ends.
Again, Happy Thanksgiving everyone...eat turkey for me! I'll be working on the big day (I don't get paid holidays yet) sitting in front of my computer eating the usual Hungry Man Dinner, with not another soul in the building. UGH. Fun Fun...
Gobble Gobble-
Jaded
Comments