Skip to main content

Boredom.

So, I was over at PH's place checking the scene this morning when I stumbled upon a list/survey of sorts that she picked up off of LollyGaggin's place. Hell...I'm not above stealing either. LOL
I'm bored here at my desk on Turkey day and thought I'd put my two cents in as well. Plus this thing is kinda like a Myspace survey...which I am unbelievably addicted to.
And...like I said...bored.
Anyone else wanna join the ranks and have some fun? Repost at will, ya'll. :o)


Things I've Done

1. Started your own blog -Duh!

2. Slept under the stars - Yes, I love to camp.

3. Played in a band - I have sang with a few...but not officially, no.

4. Visited Hawaii - I wish.

5. Watched a meteor shower - I think so?

6. Given more than you can afford to charity - I AM charity...anyone interested in giving me some...Yep, go for it.

7. Been to Disneyland - Disney World, yes.

8. Climbed a mountain - Hells NO, deathly scared of heights.

9. Held a praying mantis - When I was a kid, yeah...we used to capture them.

10. Sang a solo - Yes.

11. Bungee jumped - HELLS NO.

12. Visited Paris - In a dream, sure.

13. Watched a lightning storm at sea - Nope.

14. Taught yourself an art from scratch - Was a graphic design major...so yeah, I guess so.

15. Adopted a child - No.

16. Had food poisoning - Once when I was a kid.

17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty - In a dream, sure.

18. Grown your own vegetables - Yep...tomatoes.

19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France - I wish.

20. Slept on an overnight train - Nope.

21. Had a pillow fight - Yes.

22. Hitch hiked - No.

23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill - Yep.

24. Built a snow fort - When I was a kid.

25. Held a lamb - Nope.

26. Gone skinny dipping - Yes. Cold. Sucked. Never. Again.

27. Run a Marathon - LOL. Have you met me??? The most exercise/athleticism I get is a good night of sex. LOL

28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice - Nope....it's sinking ya know.

29. Seen a total eclipse - Yes.

30. Watched a sunrise or sunset - Of course.

31. Hit a home run - Yes, I played traveling fast pitch softball.

32. Been on a cruise - Not really, unless you count ferry rides, which I don't think you do.

33. Seen Niagara Falls in person - Nope.

34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors - One of my life's ambitions to get over to Ireland before I kick.

35. Seen an Amish community - Yes....we live in Illinois.

36. Taught yourself a new language - (I'm with PH on this one...LOL). My sons baby babble was hard enough to decipher.

37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied - Has anyone, really?

38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person - No.

39. Gone rock climbing - No...again, it's that athleticism thing.

40. Seen Michelangelo's David - In pictures/TV.

41. Sung karaoke - Yes.

42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt - Nope.

43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant - No, I can barely afford my bill.

44. Visited Africa - No.

45. Walked on a beach by moonlight - Nope.

46. Been transported in an ambulance - Yes.

47. Had your portrait painted - Nope.

48. Gone deep sea fishing - No.

49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person - No.

50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris - I wish.

51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling - I wish.

52. Kissed in the rain - Nope.

53. Played in the mud - Yes.

54. Gone to a drive-in theater - Hells yeah, just last year with Doug...I don't remember what movie was playing though. :o)

55. Been in a movie - Um. No?

56. Visited the Great Wall of China - I wish.

57. Started a business - Have one.

58. Studied a martial art - Tae Kwan Do.

59. Visited Russia - No.

60. Served at a soup kitchen - No, but I thought about taking meals for the Friendship House today, but I had to be here at work instead. :o(

61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies - Yes.

62. Gone whale watching - No.

63. Got flowers for no reason - Yes.

64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma - Yes...as matter of fact it's necessary if I want Christmas this year at all. :o(

65. Gone sky diving - HELLS NO.

66. Visited a Nazi concentration camp - No.

67. Bounced a check - I have, I do...but I am more of a bad debit kinda girl myself.

68. Flown in a helicopter - HELLS NO.

69. Saved a favorite childhood toy - Nope, they got scattered after the tornado.

70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial - No.

71. Eaten caviar - Yes...not a fan. Yuck. Definitely an aquired taste.

72. Pieced a quilt - Nope.

73. Stood in Times Square - Nope.

74. Toured the Everglades - Nope.

75. Been fired from a job -Yes.

76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London - Nope...I wish.

77. Broken a bone - Yes...all of my fingers, a toe, and my right wrist.

78. Been on a speeding motorcycle - Yes.

79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person - Nope.

80. Published a book - Another life's ambition.

81. Visited the Vatican - No desire.

82. Bought a brand new car - No.

83. Walked in Jerusalem - No.

84. Had your picture in the newspaper - Yes.

85. Read the entire Bible - Yes. UGH.

86. Visited the White House - No.

87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating - Nope.

88. Had chickenpox - No.

89. Saved someone’s life - Sorta, yes.

90. Sat on a jury - No.

91. Met someone famous - Several people.

92. Joined a book club -No, I wish I could but I don't have the money to buy the books and don't have the time to read, really. But I would SO love to someday when I have a more comfortable lifestyle. (If that ever happens.)

93. Lost a loved one - Yes.

94. Had a baby -Yep.

95. Seen the Alamo in person - Nope.

96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake - No?

97. Been involved in a law suit - I'm about to...Happy Thanksgiving Personal Finance Company. UGH.

98. Owned a cell phone - Yes.

99. Been stung by a bee - Yes. 4 fucking times last summer...bastards.

100. Read an entire book in one day - Yes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take The Wheel.

This is NOT an ode to a country song. Or, a religious jaunt. Hell to the no. Although, I do like the titled, aforementioned song. It's a good fable about letting go, letting God...you know, that old jazz.  It's a mantra.  That said, I had an epiphany today.  It's a good one, bear with me.  I've talked about my frenemy, ad nauseum. I know-it's getting pretty boring. I wish I could say, in my life, she's just as boring as hearing about her, but alas...the one thing she isn't is THAT.  Well, I have been through a lot of psychotherapy in my life-since early childhood. I struggled with ADHD and ODD as a child-which led my parents to take me in the first time. Keep in mind-these were the days that there were no IEP's, no accommodations, no sympathy for that devil. ADHD had no name, other than-hyperactivity, or "spirited"  So, the conclusion many parents came to was- my child must be mentally ill. What else could it be?  So, they took me in, and began...

Laughable...Truly Laughable...

Just a quick little ditty today: I checked the lady's blog today to see if anything else had been copied... No...nothing. I guess she figured she would stop her retarted-ness for now. BUT... I did read something VERY interesting. Apparently this chick who is very "intelligent" and wise beyond her years, and well-versed in EVERYTHING thinks that it is OK to trap her boyfriend into staying with her by letting him go off inside her without a condom. Such wise words... HA. And I'm the dishonest one? Spare me... I won't be going back after today...I just wanted to have one last look to see if she was chilling out. And I wont be commenting either way on her personal life any longer...I guess I just found that interesting. I'll stop with the drama now...I promise. Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas with their families, and please have a happy and SAFE new years. One love to ALL- Jaded

Just When....

....You thought it was safe. ;o) Yes, my friends...as some will be disapointed and some will be happy...for better or for worse...I have returned. I began another blog, but decided that in the interest of time and for the sheer fact that I am a lazy lazy girl...I will not be going to all the hassle of exporting all of my old posts there. I also have decided that I will not be letting a few petty people out there...and drama stop me from doing this...which I love. Truth be told I miss my friends here...my TRUE friends. So...as I said before...here I am. YAY!!!! BOOOOOO!!!! Whichever side of the coin you fall on there, I could give two shits. I am here because I miss my blog...plain and simple...read or don't, comment or don't. Yep...don't really care either way. So...HI! How is everyone??? LOL. And even cooler...those of you who are thinking to themselves right at this moment that I am quite possibly manic, or even Bi-polar-I don't care about THAT either. TA DAAAAAA!!!!...