Sorry I couldn't make it to the blogger bash last night, all...
Cory called me and I explained that I have an algebra test tommorrow...so I had to study, and I didn't have the gas cash to get out to Grand Prarie.
I wanted to be there, honestly.
Next time...I promise.
:o)
-Jaded
Cory called me and I explained that I have an algebra test tommorrow...so I had to study, and I didn't have the gas cash to get out to Grand Prarie.
I wanted to be there, honestly.
Next time...I promise.
:o)
-Jaded
Comments
:o(
I HAVE to pass this class...otherwise I don't graduate.
I'm pretty freaked right now.
Thanks for understanding why I couldn't make it though, and yes...the weather was pretty gruesome last night.
Hugs...
So sorry you couldn't make it, but we understand, school has to come first.
I'm sure you did better than you think, on the test...
Love to all :o)
Hugs :o)
Well...for those of you who wondered, especially Sue, who probably has toe cramps by now...LOL...
I got a 65%, which in college standard is a "D"
Better than I thought.
I went and talked to my instructor today and she was very encouraging, and she says she knows I am capable, and not to give up.
I trust her...so onward I go!
Again, thanks...everyone!
Huge hugs! :o)