I must ask a favor of all of you.
First off...where is the blogger bash gonna be next Tuesday?
Secondly:
I am beginning a collection of quotes that I intend to start a new blog with. So...everyone out there send me your favorite quotes (as many as you like) in comments. I have a ton already, but there may be a few out there that I haven't seen yet...so shoot em ALL my way.
That's about it for now...
A longer update post coming soon.
One love-
Jaded
First off...where is the blogger bash gonna be next Tuesday?
Secondly:
I am beginning a collection of quotes that I intend to start a new blog with. So...everyone out there send me your favorite quotes (as many as you like) in comments. I have a ton already, but there may be a few out there that I haven't seen yet...so shoot em ALL my way.
That's about it for now...
A longer update post coming soon.
One love-
Jaded
Comments
It's at 6:00 but I think several of the women that plan on attending (that are on a non-blog related committee) won't be there til 7:00 or a bit later.
Jennifer
Bad cold, test to study for at work, and no sitter. Next time, though.
Hugs.