The bad, neglectful mommy of this blog wishes to inform you all that I am back.
I am working on a new "non Doug, non Relationship" type post.
Although...
It could be about sex.
I have some new material there that I would like to share, and I haven't had the time to put it together.
Tell you what...
I'll leave it up to the readers.
I will post below the three topic I am pondering and you can comment and let me know which post you would more preferably like to read. I like that idea.
So...let me know.
1.) Sex.
2.) Standing up for the industry I work for...which is taking a crazy big hit from other media-especially BLOGGERS. UGH.
3.) Recent movies I have seen and the review according to me.
4.) Another list of music.
Ok...people, let me know and we'll go from there.
Oh and...thank you again everyone for all of the well wishes on my dad's passing. It has been difficult as you can all imagine-but I'm getting better everyday.
Other than sleeplessness...things seem to be getting back to normal.
I will post about the entire story...but only after it's not such a fresh wound later on down the road.
That's why I need to blog right now actually...
I need to not remember.
I'm sure you all get it.
Ok...more from me soon.
Oh and...how did the blogger bash go?
-Jaded
I am working on a new "non Doug, non Relationship" type post.
Although...
It could be about sex.
I have some new material there that I would like to share, and I haven't had the time to put it together.
Tell you what...
I'll leave it up to the readers.
I will post below the three topic I am pondering and you can comment and let me know which post you would more preferably like to read. I like that idea.
So...let me know.
1.) Sex.
2.) Standing up for the industry I work for...which is taking a crazy big hit from other media-especially BLOGGERS. UGH.
3.) Recent movies I have seen and the review according to me.
4.) Another list of music.
Ok...people, let me know and we'll go from there.
Oh and...thank you again everyone for all of the well wishes on my dad's passing. It has been difficult as you can all imagine-but I'm getting better everyday.
Other than sleeplessness...things seem to be getting back to normal.
I will post about the entire story...but only after it's not such a fresh wound later on down the road.
That's why I need to blog right now actually...
I need to not remember.
I'm sure you all get it.
Ok...more from me soon.
Oh and...how did the blogger bash go?
-Jaded
Comments
Blogger Bash hasn't occurred. It is March 31 so you could still change your mind and attend.
No...don't think I'll be doing the bash. My ex pisses me off and I don't wanna be around him.
But, let me know how it goes.
;o)
Where have you been????!!!!
HUGS!!!!