I just wanna know out of curiousity sake, and because If I don't get responses...I'm seriously considering leaving the blog world. (Some will be happy about this, I know)
But...
Who is still reading me?
Anyone...
Anyone???
Ok, well I need comments to let me know.
So, if you are still out there, reading...appreciating...or hating (whichever) let me know.
Otherwise...I'm cutting off OC and starting somehweres new with a new pseudonym and hopefully people who still give a crap if I am writing.
That is all.
-Jaded
But...
Who is still reading me?
Anyone...
Anyone???
Ok, well I need comments to let me know.
So, if you are still out there, reading...appreciating...or hating (whichever) let me know.
Otherwise...I'm cutting off OC and starting somehweres new with a new pseudonym and hopefully people who still give a crap if I am writing.
That is all.
-Jaded
Comments
You and Diane (the 2 BIG followers I have are definitely welcome to read at the new place)
Just don't link me, please.
Thanks, Jack.
:o)