
Friday Fragments...
1.) I am dissapointed in another blogger whom I believed to be an intelligent person. They apparently aren't, and it just goes to show ya...you never really know a person, or can judge their TRUE intelligence by what they write in a blog.
2.) I love my job...but have had a frustrating day thus far.
3.) Bubba's birthday was yesterday, and I have to admit that I am a little uneasy about it. He turned 8. It just seems like time is slipping away so quickly.
4.) I LOVE hummus...big time. (Not to be confused with humm-ers...which I like too. LOL)
5.) Yep...still in love...still going nowhere in that arena. UGH.
6.) I got to know someone a little better this week and found him to be a pretty cool guy. We had a good time having drinks. (Don't get your panties in a bunch, people...he's happily married.)
7.) I have a real problem with people who are judgemental, and run their mouths, and have absolutely NO idea what they are getting into when they involve me in their ridiculousness.
8.) I miss him...but then again...I always do.
9.) I want something romantic for my birthday coming up in May...but I know it will never happen. (NO...it's not what you are thinking...just something small and sweet and thoughtful...even flowers at work would be cool...just something romantic.)
10.) I'm cranky this week...couldn't you tell?
Fragmenting Myself For Fun and Pleasure-
Jaded
Comments
OH! You said hummus breath...oops, my bad!
Oh well...if that's all it takes to get a guy to put a ring on my finger I better quit my hummus habit all together, then huh?
Wow!
Why didn't I think of that???
LOL...wink wink.
;o)