
Dear baby daddy,
Why is it that all of a sudden when the time comes to pony up the money that you should have been paying me all along you casually decide to become super dad and try to pull custody crap out of your arse?
Do you honestly think that ANY judge out there would grant you custody of a child that you barely saw for the first 6 years of his life.
And shall I also mention that your income tax return has been forfeited every year because of all of the arrears you have owed me?
Or...how about the constant risks that he has endured with you or your feeble minded parents?
Such as...when he took his grandfathers 800 milligram ibuprofen that was just sitting out on the table at his house...and we had to rush him to the ER to have chalky black stuff come out of his tail end for 3 days?
Or how about the time that the same grandfather leaves a razor-sharp curry comb (a tool used to trim horse hair) out on the living room floor for my 5 year old to play with and end up with 15 stitches in his hand?
Or need I mention the multiple times that he has come home covered in poison ivy and mosquito bites?
I could go on and on...
How about the junk food?
Shall I mention that.
Or the time I was in labor...remember that, baby daddy???
No, I guess you wouldn't considering you didn't show up for the event until my pup was squeezed out and being stitched up.
Why?
Because you had a headache...
I had 32 hours of crippling pain.
You had a headache.
Or what about all of the times you didn't even bother to show up to see your son when you were home for the weekend?
I had to find out from your mother that you had even been home.
I begged you to come and spend some time with him.
You were always too busy doing something more important.
6 years, baby daddy
6 long years...with no help, no child support, no support of any kind.
Just me and my Bubba struggling to keep the lights burning and food on the table whilst you were living high on the hog in Chicago in a sexy little apartment with your girlfriend.
And now you want to be super dad.
Because it is convenient to you.
because he's now old enough to take hunting and fishing and camping and four wheeling.
Because you now have a little buddy and someone on your maturity level to hang out with.
It's all fun and games, baby daddy.
I am the one who starved to feed him first.
I am the one who sat up with him nights when he just wouldn't sleep.
I am the one eho was in the ER with him every month with a 103 temp from the newest ear infection.
I am the one who sat and held his head when he puked, pooped and cried when he had the flu.
I am the one.
Where were you?
Where were you when I needed the help and the money to buy him school clothes.
Where were you when I sent him to his very first day of Kindergarten...terrified of the bus drivers abilities.
Where were you when he lost his first tooth?
When he took his first step?
When he spoke his first word? (which was Pa Pa, by the way)
Where were you?
AND NOW...
You want to try to take him from me?
You have your cushy little life, with your sprawling ranch house (that you cannot afford, by the way) and your cars and four wheelers, and horses, and you happy little bride.
I still struggle.
You still pay me $45 a week.
But I am here for it all.
I have been here for it all.
Every tear, every whine, every protest, every hug, every boo boo, every laugh, every shout, every single infinitesimal life moment.
I ALONE have been there for.
And now you want to take him from me?
The only family I have left.
My one light.
You are a dickhead.
And good luck in court, putz.
Cause guess what?
Even if momma has to work three jobs to afford it...I am getting a lawyer too-asshole.
And the gloves are off.
You messed with the wrong momma bear, douchebag.
Superdad-HA! Don't make me laugh.
Sincerely-
Mommy
Comments