
So...here we are Friday. Thank God-so goes the cliche.
Weekend plans?
Cleaning and mowing the lawn is high on the proirity list.
Paying bills...ugh, yeah...that's there too.
Laundry is ALWAYS there.
More back to school shopping for Bubba.
And as for "me" time...
I am going to see The Dave Matthews Tribute Band at the riverfront this evening with a work buddy, and tommorrow I have Riverfest business to attend to.
Sunday, hopefully in between chores...some much needed rest.
Bubba started JFL this week...his first year on the tackle side, and I am SO proud.
He absolutely loves it and is really VERY good at it. He was chosen for the offensive line as the center, and he just digs his coaches and the whole "team" environment.
This is a way that he is unlike myself.
I never liked taken orders, and always, from being old enough to talk back...had a massive problem with authority. I believe that I was born to be my own boss.
When I can start pulling in enough coin from GetRocked Entertainment perhaps that will be the case.
Until then, I am a corporate drone...in spreadsheet hell.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the place I work for and my team leader and management staff really are great people to work for...no conflict whatsoever. But...ultimately what I am doing now...is not what I would have chosen, obviously.
I know there are looming questions about the new guy.
Sorry kiddos...not yet.
I will only say that YES...he is gainfully employed, he's very sweet, very cute, VERY divorced (aka single) and he's stable, well adjusted and normal.
BOY OH BOY...wait till he knows me better, right? LOL
We get along great and he makes me laugh.
For now...he is out of town for work until late September and so it is not physical...YET.
And that's about all the details your gonna get for now.
I'm not filled with expectation either way. I am just going one day at a time with him, as slow as we can and we'll see what develops.
So there's the scoop.
My weekend, my Bubba and my new beau.
I'll post some more editorial stuff next week when I have some extra time, cause I have a big pot o' fresh ideas brewing that I have been storing up.
Everyone have a fabulous weekend, and I missed ya!
Last thought-
"Poetry, beauty, romance, love: these are what we stay alive for. "
-Keats
Staying alive-
Jaded
Comments