I lost my job this week...I was officially "downsized"
This has been a horrible year in general.
Trying to remain optimistic and everything. Trying not to whine.
But, just a few question before I paste my fake smile back on:
When is it my turn to have some good life luck?
When can I get through one week without a slice of terrible news, or some life-altering event?
and DAMNIT...
WHEN DO I GET TO BE AT LEAST A LITTLE HAPPY, for fucks sake?????
Ok...bitching over. Smile and happy optimistic attitude back in place.
That is all.
-Jaded
This has been a horrible year in general.
Trying to remain optimistic and everything. Trying not to whine.
But, just a few question before I paste my fake smile back on:
When is it my turn to have some good life luck?
When can I get through one week without a slice of terrible news, or some life-altering event?
and DAMNIT...
WHEN DO I GET TO BE AT LEAST A LITTLE HAPPY, for fucks sake?????
Ok...bitching over. Smile and happy optimistic attitude back in place.
That is all.
-Jaded
Comments