Ok...here is the new blog address.
Make note though: The title and the heading may change when and if I can come up with something more brilliant.
So yeah...posting will continue here and also there. But feel free to spread the word about it.
I plan to nominate myself for a bloggie award in January to possibly get the wheels rolling on some publishing.
We'll see if this is the right route, if not...I'll let you all know.
Again, as if I haven't said it enough...thank you ALL for your support and love and well wishes.
Peace out ya'll...
Jaded
Make note though: The title and the heading may change when and if I can come up with something more brilliant.
So yeah...posting will continue here and also there. But feel free to spread the word about it.
I plan to nominate myself for a bloggie award in January to possibly get the wheels rolling on some publishing.
We'll see if this is the right route, if not...I'll let you all know.
Again, as if I haven't said it enough...thank you ALL for your support and love and well wishes.
Peace out ya'll...
Jaded
Comments