First off, let me say welcome. Welcome to my life, or lack there of.
I am a single mom of a "spirited" seven year old who refuses to do his homework OR behave at school. Let it be thoroughly known, though...he is my entire life and everything I do usually revolves around him.
I am 37 years old, in a dead end relationship, and a current college graduate.
This is my life.
Welcome to the end of the rainbow.
You were expecting gold?
Yeah, sure.
-JM
I am a single mom of a "spirited" seven year old who refuses to do his homework OR behave at school. Let it be thoroughly known, though...he is my entire life and everything I do usually revolves around him.
I am 37 years old, in a dead end relationship, and a current college graduate.
This is my life.
Welcome to the end of the rainbow.
You were expecting gold?
Yeah, sure.
-JM
Comments