....You thought it was safe.
;o)
Yes, my friends...as some will be disapointed and some will be happy...for better or for worse...I have returned.
I began another blog, but decided that in the interest of time and for the sheer fact that I am a lazy lazy girl...I will not be going to all the hassle of exporting all of my old posts there.
I also have decided that I will not be letting a few petty people out there...and drama stop me from doing this...which I love.
Truth be told I miss my friends here...my TRUE friends.
So...as I said before...here I am.
YAY!!!!
BOOOOOO!!!!
Whichever side of the coin you fall on there, I could give two shits.
I am here because I miss my blog...plain and simple...read or don't, comment or don't.
Yep...don't really care either way.
So...HI!
How is everyone???
LOL.
And even cooler...those of you who are thinking to themselves right at this moment that I am quite possibly manic, or even Bi-polar-I don't care about THAT either.
TA DAAAAAA!!!!!!!
LOL
So anyway...more about me and what I have been up to.
Jadedgirl is still jaded.
But, believe it or not...getting a little happier everyday.
Although, Some days are better than others, I have been pretty good in the past month.
Money has still been an issue, and yeah...I am still fighting to choke down the Doug dilemma, but all in all...I'm not too shabby.
I met someone.
And yeah...I DO like him.
I won't go into a great deal of details, I will only say that he is very cute, successful, funny, intelligent, and darn near exactly what I have been looking for.
DO NOT comment and say: "I told you so"
I HATE that, BTW.
Anyway...off the love life cause I just don't wanna say too much there yet...much too early and I don't wanna curse anything.
You will have to wait and see what transpires there.
Or not.
Um...yeah...and there is still Riverfest.
August 29th-East Peoria Riverfront Park.
3p-11p
3 great bands, a carnival, beer, food...all of the above.
ONLY $3 to get in and kids free with an adult.
So...get your butt down there!
I'll be making a morning TV appearance on WEEK to promote the bash of the summer...and listen for our commercials on 93.3 The Drive as well.
So I have been a busy girl.
Bubba starts his first year of JFL football this week, and mama is proud of her center lineman!
Other than that...
Don't ask...Doug is Doug and we'll just leave it at that for now.
So...hope everyone is having a great summer.
No quotes today...gotta get back to spreadsheet hell now.
:o)
Jaded
;o)
Yes, my friends...as some will be disapointed and some will be happy...for better or for worse...I have returned.
I began another blog, but decided that in the interest of time and for the sheer fact that I am a lazy lazy girl...I will not be going to all the hassle of exporting all of my old posts there.
I also have decided that I will not be letting a few petty people out there...and drama stop me from doing this...which I love.
Truth be told I miss my friends here...my TRUE friends.
So...as I said before...here I am.
YAY!!!!
BOOOOOO!!!!
Whichever side of the coin you fall on there, I could give two shits.
I am here because I miss my blog...plain and simple...read or don't, comment or don't.
Yep...don't really care either way.
So...HI!
How is everyone???
LOL.
And even cooler...those of you who are thinking to themselves right at this moment that I am quite possibly manic, or even Bi-polar-I don't care about THAT either.
TA DAAAAAA!!!!!!!
LOL
So anyway...more about me and what I have been up to.
Jadedgirl is still jaded.
But, believe it or not...getting a little happier everyday.
Although, Some days are better than others, I have been pretty good in the past month.
Money has still been an issue, and yeah...I am still fighting to choke down the Doug dilemma, but all in all...I'm not too shabby.
I met someone.
And yeah...I DO like him.
I won't go into a great deal of details, I will only say that he is very cute, successful, funny, intelligent, and darn near exactly what I have been looking for.
DO NOT comment and say: "I told you so"
I HATE that, BTW.
Anyway...off the love life cause I just don't wanna say too much there yet...much too early and I don't wanna curse anything.
You will have to wait and see what transpires there.
Or not.
Um...yeah...and there is still Riverfest.
August 29th-East Peoria Riverfront Park.
3p-11p
3 great bands, a carnival, beer, food...all of the above.
ONLY $3 to get in and kids free with an adult.
So...get your butt down there!
I'll be making a morning TV appearance on WEEK to promote the bash of the summer...and listen for our commercials on 93.3 The Drive as well.
So I have been a busy girl.
Bubba starts his first year of JFL football this week, and mama is proud of her center lineman!
Other than that...
Don't ask...Doug is Doug and we'll just leave it at that for now.
So...hope everyone is having a great summer.
No quotes today...gotta get back to spreadsheet hell now.
:o)
Jaded
Comments
:o)