Skip to main content

Bitching 101


Pardon me ahead of time if this post is lacking something...like say for instance........a point.


I always wish I could put my feelings here in a sort of story forum.


Sometimes I can, and other times...the creativity is lacking, so you get raw emotion, or even choppy patterns of thought.


And sometimes, on a good day, or a REALLY bad day, you get the story form.

Today will probably be a mix...my creative sun (much like the weather here in Illinois) keeps ducking behind the clouds, and has been for awhile.




So, ok...what I think I am going to do is post my random gripes and thoughts. (Yeah...real original, I know...)

But...(sigh)
I have so many of them.
And I MUST get them off my chest, or I will explode.




Gripe/thought #1

I loathe losing friends.
It angers me BIGTIME when people just walk away from you, with absolutely NO explanation, whatsoever. They just don't have the "wherewithal" (UGH...pretentious word) to "Speak on it."
Anyway...I'll shut up about that, it just pisses me off- and makes me really sad. :o(

Gripe/thought #2
I also loathe pretentiousness-period.
People who walk around believing that they have some corner on the sophistication market.
When really...they are just poor simple folk like the rest of us.
But they would have you believe that they stepped right off of a Paris runway, or a page from the New Yorker.
Fakeness has never appealed to me, in any way shape or form.
Hey, I am an insecure, plausibly annoying, chatterbox who grew up in a trailer park. But...my roots are what make me who I am. There's no shame in that. I evolved into a woman with some class. I admit what I know and all of the things I am still learning about life.

For instance...

I know more about music than anyone else I know-period. And I would come up against scholars and musicians alike on that bet. I can also mix you a stellar dirty martini, or Mojito while telling you about said music.
But, I can't cook a gourmet meal, or tell you what the symbolism of the Mona Lisa is.
I know who I am.
And people who pretend...are really the crazy ones...not me.

Gripe/thought #3

I hate love. Period.
Love is a stupid chemical trick of the brain that lolls you into a false sense of effin security.
And then it crushes you down to the ground with it's heinous death blow...out of nowhere.

And I hate the fact that I am in it.

And I am still trying to get off the ground.

And stop the world from spinning...so I can see clearly again.

And then walk away.

Even if I did, I would still look back though. Because I would be wishing he was chasing after me.
(sigh)
And the saddest statement is...he won't be.

Gripe/thought #4

Fast food is no longer fast OR inexpensive anymore, and it sucks.

Gripe/thought #5

I am thinking of going back to the shrink again. I have absolutely NO coping skills.
And I am a failure.
I have failed myself.

Thought #6
Life would be HORRIBLE without my son...
And it makes me wonder if I am a bad mom for being so annoyingly attached to him.

Gripe/thought #7

Repressed people annoy me too.
I enjoy sex.
I enjoy sex with ONE person...
I do not jump around from guy to guy.
As a matter of fact...I have only had sex with ONE person for the last three years. And before that, almost 2 years...different guy...long term relationship.
I like monogamy.
I like knowing the person and what turns him on, and I like him knowing what turns me on.
That kind of predictability is a GOOD thing.
And sex...it makes me happy.
I am phenomenally good at it. I know a lot about it. It is a good, fun, natural and healthy expression.
It makes me happy-as I said before.
I have mastered the art.

Now, if I could just master love...(that I hate!)
It would be good, and I wouldn't have to hate it at all.
I am so screwed up...ugh.

Gripe/thought #8

Some say "Walk away and see if it comes back to you."
Others say "Fight for it! Don't give up!"
Which is it????
WTF???

Thought #9

My son just walked in on me writing and crying.
He handed me a picture he had drawn of me and him playing in the park together.
At the top it read: My mom and me...she makes me happy.
Love, Logan.
And it made me smile through the tears.
And then...without asking me anything he wiped my cheek off and kissed me goodnight and went to bed.

Jesus.

My kid is just the best.

Gripe/thought #10

I miss my mom and my dad...terribly.

Gripe/thought #11

I wish so badly that they would write TV shows that are even 1/4 as good as Weeds, Sex and The City, or The Office. Reality TV has a place...don't get me wrong.
I am just hungry for GOOD TV again.

And that is about it for now.

Doug just texted me to tell me about a new phone he is getting, and I had the small amount of guts to ask if everything is ok (hes been acting REALLY weird lately...)
And he said...

Stay tuned...I'll write about that later this week...maybe.
(sorry...just don't have the "wherewithal" to discuss that again tonight.)
UGH...there's that damn word again.

Last thought-
"Untold suffering seldom is..."
~Franklin P. Jones

Suffering-
Jaded

P.S.
Ok...One more gripe:
Miley Cyrus is headbanging in a ball gown.
Are you fucking kidding me?

UGH.








Comments

IDNKM said…
Are they really "friends" when you lose them? Don't they kind of have to become enemies in order to lose them? At which point, is it really a loss?
Jadedgirl said…
Yeah well...maybe I should have re-phrased that to say: Who I THOUGHT my friend was.

I wouldn't consider said party an enemy. I consider enemies people that you really don't like, or you distrust, or truly hate in some way.

I don't hate this person, I never could. We were always close...until the last year when said person turned their back on me.

Not sure why.

Oh well...

Hopefully they will realize the error of their ways, and apologize at some point.

And yeah...it's a loss.

To me it is.

I really cared for this person.

:o(

Popular posts from this blog

Laughable...Truly Laughable...

Just a quick little ditty today: I checked the lady's blog today to see if anything else had been copied... No...nothing. I guess she figured she would stop her retarted-ness for now. BUT... I did read something VERY interesting. Apparently this chick who is very "intelligent" and wise beyond her years, and well-versed in EVERYTHING thinks that it is OK to trap her boyfriend into staying with her by letting him go off inside her without a condom. Such wise words... HA. And I'm the dishonest one? Spare me... I won't be going back after today...I just wanted to have one last look to see if she was chilling out. And I wont be commenting either way on her personal life any longer...I guess I just found that interesting. I'll stop with the drama now...I promise. Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas with their families, and please have a happy and SAFE new years. One love to ALL- Jaded

Not That Girl...

So I have been watching this marathon of wedding-based movies all day today on TBS. And maybe I shouldn't be. Mostly because all at once I love them, and get terribly depressed at the end of them. What exactly is it that depresses me? Let's analyze, shall we? It isn't so much about the marriage part as it is the love, I guess. I grew up thinking that marriage is something that happens to everyone...no matter what. In my sheltered childhood exsistence I guess it never occured to me that some people in the world do NOT get married at all. Some choose it- Some wait too long- and some just weren't meant to find their soulmate (if there is such a thing) My whole marriage fantasy was never about the big party, the head over heels giddy love, the pomp, or anything like that. My marriage fantasy has always, and I mean this...always been about knowing that there is someone out there that "gets" you. There is someone out there that loves you so deeply that they are w...

Just When....

....You thought it was safe. ;o) Yes, my friends...as some will be disapointed and some will be happy...for better or for worse...I have returned. I began another blog, but decided that in the interest of time and for the sheer fact that I am a lazy lazy girl...I will not be going to all the hassle of exporting all of my old posts there. I also have decided that I will not be letting a few petty people out there...and drama stop me from doing this...which I love. Truth be told I miss my friends here...my TRUE friends. So...as I said before...here I am. YAY!!!! BOOOOOO!!!! Whichever side of the coin you fall on there, I could give two shits. I am here because I miss my blog...plain and simple...read or don't, comment or don't. Yep...don't really care either way. So...HI! How is everyone??? LOL. And even cooler...those of you who are thinking to themselves right at this moment that I am quite possibly manic, or even Bi-polar-I don't care about THAT either. TA DAAAAAA!!!!...