Skip to main content

Breakup Songlist
















My breakup playlist...which sends me into heaving sobs.

My stomach hurts from it all.

I wish I could effin eat...or sleep. Either would be wonderful at this point.


Anyway...here it is.


I'd Die Without You- PM Dawn

Come Away With Me-Norah Jones

Slow Dancing In A Burning Room-John Mayer

The Space Between- Dave Matthews

Lost-Micahel Buble

Iris- The Goo Goo Dolls

Stay-Sugarland

Into The Ocean- Blue October

This Love-Maroon 5

A Sorta Fairytale-Tori Amos

Seperate Ways-Journey

Faithfully-Journey

Wild Horses-The Rolling Stones

Magic-Cobie Calliat

Beautiful Disaster-Kelly Clarkson

I Love You-Sarah McLaughlan

Missed The Boat-Modest Mouse

No Difference- Everything But The Girl

Protection- Massive Attack

Colorblind- Counting Crows

Pictures of You- The Cure

Small Wonders- Dog's Eye View

Kerosene-Maranda Lambert

Don't Move- Butch Walker

The Best Thing You Never Had- Butch Walker

This Is The Sweetest Little Song- Butch Walker

Don't Wanna Try- Frankie J

Settle For A Slowdown- Dierks Bentley

By Your Side- Sade'

Judith-A Perfect Circle


I'll even post a few lyrics for ya. Enjoy.

PS...These are all awesome songs...some are little known...I'd HIGHLY suggest looking them up either at YouTube or Yahoo Music.



Seriously.




Ok...here ya go.






Beautiful Disaster-Kelly Clarkson


He drowns in his dreams

An exquisite extreme I know

He's as damned as he seems

And more heaven than a heart could hold

And if I try to save him My whole world could cave in

It just ain't right Lord it just ain't right

Oh and I don't know

I don't know what he's after

But he's so beautiful

He's such a beautiful disaster

And if I could hold on

Through the tears and the laughter

Lord Would it be beautiful?

Or just a beautiful disaster?


His magical myth

As strong as with I believe

A tragedy with

More damage than a soul should see

And do I try to change him

So hard not to blame him

Hold me tight

Baby Hold me tight

Oh and I don't know

I don't know what he's after

But he's so beautiful

He's such a beautiful disaster
And if I could hold on

Through the tears and the laughter

Would it be beautiful?

Or just a beautiful disaster?


I'm longing for love and the logical

But he's only happy hysterical

I'm searching for some kind of miracle

Waited so long

I've waited so long


He's soft to the touch

But afraid at the end he breaks

He's never enough

And still leaves more than I can take

Oh and I don't know

I don't know what he's after

But he's so beautiful

He's such a beautiful disaster

And if I could hold on

Through the tears and the laughter

Would it be beautiful?

Or just a beautiful disaster?




The Space Between-Dave Matthews


You cannot quit me so quickly

Is no hope in you for me

No corner you could squeeze me

But Ive got all the time for you, love

The space between, the tears we cry

Is the laughter keeps us coming back for more

The space between, the wicked lies we tell

And hope to keep us safe from the pain

Will I hold you again?


These fickle, fuddled words confuse me

Like will it rain today?

We waste the hours with talking, talking

These twisted games were playing

We're strange allies

With warring hearts

What a wild-eyed beast you be

The space between, the wicked lies we tell

And hope to keep us safe from the pain

Will I hold you again? Will I hold you...


Look at us spinning out in the madness of a rollercoaster

You know you went off like the devil in a church

In the middle of a crowded room

All we can do, my love

Is hope we dont take this ship down

The space between, where you smile and hide

Where you'll find me if I get to go

The space between, the bullets in our fire fight

Is where I'll be hiding, waiting for you

The rain that falls splashed in your heart

Ran like sadness down the window into your room

The space between, our wicked lies

Is where we hope to keep safe from pain

Take my hand cause were walking out of here

Oh, right out of here

Love is all we need dear

The space between, what's wrong and right

Is where youll find me hiding, waiting for you

The space between, your heart and mine

Is a space we'll fill with time

The space between...


Slow Dancing In A Burning Room- John Mayer


It's not a silly little moment It's not the storm before the calm


This is the deep and dying breath


Of this love that we've been working on


Can't seem to hold you like I want to


So I can feel you in my arms


Nobody's gonna come and save you


We pulled too many false alarms


We're going down And you can see it, too


We're going down And you know that we're doomed


My dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room


I was the one you always dreamed of


You were the one I tried to draw


How dare you say it's nothing to me?


Baby, you're the only light I ever saw


I'll make the most of all the sadness


You'll be a bitch because you can


You'll try to hit me just to hurt me


So you leave me feeling dirty Cause you can't understand


We're going down


And you can see it, too


We're going down And you know that we're doomed


My dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room


Go cry about it, why don't you?


My dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room


Don't you think we oughta know by know?


Don't you think we should have learned somehow?



Ok...that's about it tonight.


Everyone sleep well...cause I won't.



-Jaded















Comments

IDNKM said…
I like the image with this post. It touches me when most of the things that are supposed to don't.
Jadedgirl said…
That is actually a postcard from postsecret.com

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

My FAVORITE blog of all time..

If you haven't before-check it out. It has the most touching, and sometimes even comical "secrets" in the world via postcard.

Frank, the developer of the postsecret community is a genius for coming up with it.

Thanks for the kudos, though.

Jaded
Jadedgirl said…
That is actually a postcard from postsecret.com

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

My FAVORITE blog of all time..

If you haven't before-check it out. It has the most touching, and sometimes even comical "secrets" in the world via postcard.

Frank, the developer of the postsecret community is a genius for coming up with it.

Thanks for the kudos, though.

Jaded

Popular posts from this blog

Laughable...Truly Laughable...

Just a quick little ditty today: I checked the lady's blog today to see if anything else had been copied... No...nothing. I guess she figured she would stop her retarted-ness for now. BUT... I did read something VERY interesting. Apparently this chick who is very "intelligent" and wise beyond her years, and well-versed in EVERYTHING thinks that it is OK to trap her boyfriend into staying with her by letting him go off inside her without a condom. Such wise words... HA. And I'm the dishonest one? Spare me... I won't be going back after today...I just wanted to have one last look to see if she was chilling out. And I wont be commenting either way on her personal life any longer...I guess I just found that interesting. I'll stop with the drama now...I promise. Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas with their families, and please have a happy and SAFE new years. One love to ALL- Jaded

Not That Girl...

So I have been watching this marathon of wedding-based movies all day today on TBS. And maybe I shouldn't be. Mostly because all at once I love them, and get terribly depressed at the end of them. What exactly is it that depresses me? Let's analyze, shall we? It isn't so much about the marriage part as it is the love, I guess. I grew up thinking that marriage is something that happens to everyone...no matter what. In my sheltered childhood exsistence I guess it never occured to me that some people in the world do NOT get married at all. Some choose it- Some wait too long- and some just weren't meant to find their soulmate (if there is such a thing) My whole marriage fantasy was never about the big party, the head over heels giddy love, the pomp, or anything like that. My marriage fantasy has always, and I mean this...always been about knowing that there is someone out there that "gets" you. There is someone out there that loves you so deeply that they are w...

Just When....

....You thought it was safe. ;o) Yes, my friends...as some will be disapointed and some will be happy...for better or for worse...I have returned. I began another blog, but decided that in the interest of time and for the sheer fact that I am a lazy lazy girl...I will not be going to all the hassle of exporting all of my old posts there. I also have decided that I will not be letting a few petty people out there...and drama stop me from doing this...which I love. Truth be told I miss my friends here...my TRUE friends. So...as I said before...here I am. YAY!!!! BOOOOOO!!!! Whichever side of the coin you fall on there, I could give two shits. I am here because I miss my blog...plain and simple...read or don't, comment or don't. Yep...don't really care either way. So...HI! How is everyone??? LOL. And even cooler...those of you who are thinking to themselves right at this moment that I am quite possibly manic, or even Bi-polar-I don't care about THAT either. TA DAAAAAA!!!!...