
Breakup excuses of the last 5 boyfriends:
1. Doug: "It's not you...it's me." (Code for: It IS you.)
2. David: "I can't see myself with you in ten years." (Code for: I am a selfish bastard who would rather be with a shameless gold-digger, and you just weren't good enough.)
3. Cory: "I am not willing to spend more time with you because I would rather party with my friends." (Code for: Booze is more important than you, Teresa...sorry)
4. Dan: "It's not you it's me...I don't know what I want." (Code for: It IS you and I know what I want and it ISN'T you.)
5. Matthew: "I need to get my head right." (Code for: I am a crazy weirdo who likes to get high ALL THE TIME and use stupid vunerable women for a place to live because I would be homeless otherwise, And...I found a better girl to leech off of.)
It is official...I am hopeless and apparently un-loveable. Ain't it funny when love is really all that you want that it never happens for you?
God...I am SUCH a cliche. It even makes me sick.
Ready to be eaten by wild dogs...
Jaded
Comments