Skip to main content

Bash, Bang, Boom...

Had a great time at the Blogger bash last night.

I finally got to meet Sue... (woot-woot!)

And Jack (yay!)

And Sim (ah yeah!)

And Katie's Dazoo (right on!)

But missed Johanna (BOO!!!)

And KL (HISS!!!)

And BJ (DARN!)

And JenJW (UGH!)

SO, otherwise I wanted to say thanks for the hugs and words of encouragement from everyone and the awesome graduation gift from Sue. (Love ya!)

It was a good night, and you were all right: I needed it.

I hope someone posts pics soon!

And I hope that Katie wasn't too hung over today. :o)

Have a great hump day, ya'll.

-Jaded

Comments

My Flock Rocks! said…
Well, finally we met! It was a great time! I know because I am still feeling it today~
Katie said…
Not hung over..just very tired, thank you.

Good to see you last night!
Ramble On said…
Good to see you again and to see you smile! Hugs
Kevin Lowe said…
Glad to hear you had fun at the blogger bash. I'll have to make it one of these days. I'd love to meet you and a few others. Perhaps next time.

Popular posts from this blog

Take The Wheel.

This is NOT an ode to a country song. Or, a religious jaunt. Hell to the no. Although, I do like the titled, aforementioned song. It's a good fable about letting go, letting God...you know, that old jazz.  It's a mantra.  That said, I had an epiphany today.  It's a good one, bear with me.  I've talked about my frenemy, ad nauseum. I know-it's getting pretty boring. I wish I could say, in my life, she's just as boring as hearing about her, but alas...the one thing she isn't is THAT.  Well, I have been through a lot of psychotherapy in my life-since early childhood. I struggled with ADHD and ODD as a child-which led my parents to take me in the first time. Keep in mind-these were the days that there were no IEP's, no accommodations, no sympathy for that devil. ADHD had no name, other than-hyperactivity, or "spirited"  So, the conclusion many parents came to was- my child must be mentally ill. What else could it be?  So, they took me in, and began...

Laughable...Truly Laughable...

Just a quick little ditty today: I checked the lady's blog today to see if anything else had been copied... No...nothing. I guess she figured she would stop her retarted-ness for now. BUT... I did read something VERY interesting. Apparently this chick who is very "intelligent" and wise beyond her years, and well-versed in EVERYTHING thinks that it is OK to trap her boyfriend into staying with her by letting him go off inside her without a condom. Such wise words... HA. And I'm the dishonest one? Spare me... I won't be going back after today...I just wanted to have one last look to see if she was chilling out. And I wont be commenting either way on her personal life any longer...I guess I just found that interesting. I'll stop with the drama now...I promise. Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas with their families, and please have a happy and SAFE new years. One love to ALL- Jaded

Just When....

....You thought it was safe. ;o) Yes, my friends...as some will be disapointed and some will be happy...for better or for worse...I have returned. I began another blog, but decided that in the interest of time and for the sheer fact that I am a lazy lazy girl...I will not be going to all the hassle of exporting all of my old posts there. I also have decided that I will not be letting a few petty people out there...and drama stop me from doing this...which I love. Truth be told I miss my friends here...my TRUE friends. So...as I said before...here I am. YAY!!!! BOOOOOO!!!! Whichever side of the coin you fall on there, I could give two shits. I am here because I miss my blog...plain and simple...read or don't, comment or don't. Yep...don't really care either way. So...HI! How is everyone??? LOL. And even cooler...those of you who are thinking to themselves right at this moment that I am quite possibly manic, or even Bi-polar-I don't care about THAT either. TA DAAAAAA!!!!...