
I'm really low today. I mean really, really low.
I thought things were getting easier, better...more normal.
Nope.
I am just feeling so worthless, so hopeless, so alone in this world.
I tried...
I tried to move on, I tried to fix myself with therapy, with pills, with a positive attitude.
It appears that I am unfixable. To everyone, including myself.
I'm just not sure what to do anymore...about me. About the desperate 37 year old trainwreck I have become.
I really don't want anyone else to be apart of my pathetic life anymore.
I truly have nothing left to give.
Not even to me.
Signing off...
T
I thought things were getting easier, better...more normal.
Nope.
I am just feeling so worthless, so hopeless, so alone in this world.
I tried...
I tried to move on, I tried to fix myself with therapy, with pills, with a positive attitude.
It appears that I am unfixable. To everyone, including myself.
I'm just not sure what to do anymore...about me. About the desperate 37 year old trainwreck I have become.
I really don't want anyone else to be apart of my pathetic life anymore.
I truly have nothing left to give.
Not even to me.
Signing off...
T
Comments