There is a new post at my other blog. For those of you who read me...this is one you will want to read. It's an update.
For reasons you will understand when you read the new post I cannot post here.
So...if you have my other blog address...cool. Take a look. If not, you will have to email me to get it.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th.
-Jaded
PS...For Becs, Ramble and Jen... I start the headshrinker on July 8th...just thought you'd wanna know.
Hugs.
For reasons you will understand when you read the new post I cannot post here.
So...if you have my other blog address...cool. Take a look. If not, you will have to email me to get it.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th.
-Jaded
PS...For Becs, Ramble and Jen... I start the headshrinker on July 8th...just thought you'd wanna know.
Hugs.
Comments
I don't think I have a link anymore to your other blog, at least not at work. Can you send it to me?
My email is jenjw4@yahoo.com